Thursday 23 May 2013

Thursday 23 May - Meeting the successful applicants and the unsuccessful...

What a job, choosing 12 successful students from the 15 applications sent to me. All the applications were great, and in the end I made the decision that the three Year 4 students who applied would have to miss out for now.

Successful students were given notes to take home, get signed and returned.

I wrote a special letter to the Year 4s who had missed out and spoke to each personally. That was a sensitive time...

DOXINWHAT and I tested the Server and Client. Then we discussed the proposed layout for a map with allotments for building. We decided on allotments of 50 x 50 squares. Each storey of a building will be 4 blocks DOXINWHAT built a map at home for me, spending several hours on this task. Such a great help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it will appear after it has been seen by our teacher.